The banana bread that is even more moist and delicious!
1 cup coconut oil
1 ¼ cups coconut blossom sugar or xylit
4 cups gluten-free flour mix (buckwheat, rice, millet)
2 teaspoons baking soda (aluminum free)
1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
3 ripe bananas, mashed
2 small zucchini, grated (approx. 2 cups with the liquid squeezed out)
1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
4 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and grease a 23x13 cm bread pan (or muffin tins if you want to make banana bread muffins).
2. Cream the coconut oil and coconut blossom sugar together, using a stand mixer or hand mixer for a couple of minutes until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, and combine with mixer.
3. In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, and salt.
4. Mix dry and wet ingredients together.
5. Using a dish towel, squeeze as much liquid out of the grated zucchini as you can.
6. Add the zucchini, mashed bananas, blueberries, and vanilla to the batter and fold together.
7. Bake in the bread pan or muffin tins for 60 minutes.
8. Cool for 15 minutes before cutting.